Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Video from Car Show

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Rumour has it there is no Berlina.... Instead two Calais Variants....

NOTHING is confirmed!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the rumour you are starting. The above model range is confirmed, there is a Berlina and 2 models of Calais, plus the rest.

Plenty of things are confirmed. Just read through some of the thread in here, there are some internal people who have given/confirmed little snippits. You are right in that the only real conformation will be on the 16th.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
BadMac said:
Only the rumour you are starting. The above model range is confirmed, there is a Berlina and 2 models of Calais, plus the rest.

Plenty of things are confirmed. Just read through some of the thread in here, there are some internal people who have given/confirmed little snippits. You are right in that the only real conformation will be on the 16th.

Only if people truely believe they are insiders. NOTHING is confirmed until it's an OFFICIAL HOLDEN RELEASE!!! And there has been NO OFFICIAL Holden release of any kind...

Therefore, NOTHING is confirmed...

blackahcdx

Reaction score
it can be confirmed that the "Dealer Launch" will be held on the 14th at Norwell in QLD (i assume there will be others), this is only for Dealer Principals and dealer high ups.

July 16th is the public reveal

July 21 is the "Dealer Staff Roadshow" in Sydney (and once again i assume that this will happen in other cities)

Then NSW drive days are 24 25 26 july with canberra on 2 august

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Only if people truely believe they are insiders. NOTHING is confirmed until it's an OFFICIAL HOLDEN RELEASE!!! And there has been NO OFFICIAL Holden release of any kind...

Therefore, NOTHING is confirmed...

Dude, you obviously have some issues, but let me assure you, if you could be bothered to read back you would find many things are confirmed.

For instance. Would you consider information on the GM.COM website about the use of the 6 speed auto in the upcoming VE to be fact. It was posted last year by accident and removed quickly but not before somebody spotted it.

Maybe you'd like to argue that the colours aren't confirmed, but look at the spy shots every colour can be seen in the shots, including a number of cars (at least 2 seperate ones) now sporting Ignition and Ignition coloured dashes. That would seem to confirm the colour will be used.

So you can please yourself its your opinion and you are entitled to it. As am I.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
BadMac said:
Would you consider information on the GM.COM website about the use of the 6 speed auto in the upcoming VE to be fact. It was posted last year by accident and removed quickly but not before somebody spotted it.

No... SOOOOO many things can change in a year (or more).

BadMac said:
Maybe you'd like to argue that the colours aren't confirmed, but look at the spy shots every colour can be seen in the shots, including a number of cars (at least 2 seperate ones) now sporting Ignition and Ignition coloured dashes. That would seem to confirm the colour will be used.

No... Could be a tactic to throw everyone off. Actual release colours may be different. Same as why we haven't seen a hatch version ANYWHERE yet - but there might be one.

BadMac said:
So you can please yourself its your opinion and you are entitled to it. As am I.

Yup - but yours is wrong because you think there is confirmed infor about the VE Commodore already. Show me an OFFICIAL HOLDEN AUSTRALIA RELEASE and I will believe it as CONFIRMED!

blackahcdx

Reaction score
how about ANAL? :p

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
he is right though holden has not said anything. or very little.

one newspaper (drive/carsguide sydney papers) even said that holden has not even confirmed the ve name.