Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Wiring Diagram

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
On Mac, I have no advanced search feature. I use Foxit as a PDF reader and it too has no Advanced Search. Might be a PC feature?

It's a feature on the (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which runs on both Mac and Windows PC. I thought that most people used it to read PDF files, but I'm obviously wrong!

Edit: I just had a look at Foxit, the advanced search icon is the one with the down arrow, immediately to the left of the Find icon. Interestingly, the Foxit advanced search function appears to produce better results (even though it's much slower) than the Adobe Reader equivalent. I did a search on X80H, which is an Accessory Power Receptacle. The Adobe Reader produced three results, while the Foxit produced 16 results. Looks like I might be using Foxit in future.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It's a feature on the (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which runs on both Mac and Windows PC. I thought that most people used it to read PDF files, but I'm obviously wrong!

Edit: I just had a look at Foxit, the advanced search icon is the one with the down arrow, immediately to the left of the Find icon. Interestingly, the Foxit advanced search function appears to produce better results (even though it's much slower) than the Adobe Reader equivalent. I did a search on X80H, which is an Accessory Power Receptacle. The Adobe Reader produced three results, while the Foxit produced 16 results. Looks like I might be using Foxit in future.
I’ll have another look. I use Foxit because it doesn’t vacuum ram. It goes easier on the MacBooks battery.

ruxall

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2011 Calais wagon
I have a 2011 VE2 Sportswagon, and all the power windows stopped working. They momentarially came back a day or so later, but that was it. The auto elec accessed the switch block, and there is no power to it. Powering up the green wire in the centre of the connection plug enabled the rear only to work. I believe it is the control module that is at fault, but do not know exactly where it is. The crazy thing is the dealer said my model does not have one, which cant be true. According to another technician there is one and he said it only controls the front windows. Whether the power for the rear windows run through that, my guess is they do. Help please.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
There’s the switch, the motors and there’s the body control module. The BCM takes on controlling all the body functions. Replacing the BCM is going to be expensive and requires an experienced technician to set it up.

I’d be getting a cheap switch from eBay or a wrecker and swap it to see if it fixes the problem before you drop almost a grand on a BCM replacement. Just in case.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
see reply to your other thread
some ve had widow module, some didnt
unsure of year change

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Last edited:

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
i just checked, works for me

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Works for me.

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
Works for me. You just need to be patient as its over 10k pages and 600mb+. Takes a second to load/open