Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve x cop car

06vzcalais

Reaction score
sorry dude didnt come to this forum to get criticised

looks like you came to the wrong forum then mate nothing but critisism in here.. Pm me if you want a better site where people are actually helpful......

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
gee noone post anything on this forum without facts the A**hole post police will get ya
gee i wonder which 3 guys im talking about
absolutely ruining this forum

06vzcalais is one, commsirac is perma banned, who's the 3rd?

The forum is about helping people. Posting misinformation helps no-one, thats why people here correct others (and alot of people keeeeeep posting misinformation, which is why they keep getting corrected)

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Seems like the OP was missinformed when he bought his car, no need for people to carry on the way they did
haha i believe that is slander Mr stealthy notice how i didnt mention any names but funnily enough you did will the mods do anything about it No

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Seems like the OP was missinformed when he bought his car, no need for people to carry on the way they did
haha i believe that is slander Mr stealthy notice how i didnt mention any names but funnily enough you did will the mods do anything about it No

I didn't slander anyone? What does my post say about another member? thats right, nothing ;)

google slander btw:rofl2:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

i doubt you can get anyone on slander against an anonymous internet username

looks like you came to the wrong forum then mate nothing but critisism in here.. Pm me if you want a better site where people are actually helpful......

guess i should ban you for poaching members to other sites.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but I thought the point of this thread was to post images of cars?

4 pages later and not a single image? Hmm...