Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Verynice VS Caprice

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Man, every time I see another caprice/statesman when im out and about now I think... what a waste, so much potential!
(while images of your's float through my mind) hahaha :p

LOL hell yeah man, I know what you mean, its hard to stomach it, especially ones that are sky high at the rear =/

looking good mate,my datsun has the same porta walls love em lol.

thanks mate, yeah can't go wrong with them, shame they are illegal, when pre-1980s cars are getting around with them with no problems -_-

Awesome car mate.

cheers dude

you just keep building this thing up, every picture makes it look better!

haha, i try, more pics coming your way soon enough ;)

Words cannot describe how much better this car is with those wheels! The others were good but they just didn't suit!

Exhaust looks FAT AS, my V8 days are coming.....soon...........soon.

Cheers nath. Yeah you're right man, its because they were 18"s, they always looked too small... if they were 19"s i would've never changed :p

Love how the new lip shows off the exhaust tip better, win win... and yeah man, V8 ftw!

vnice,.

####ing sick.

That is all.

Cheerz hama! :beer chug:

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo
Man....so mint...bet it does awesome skids...lol...

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
thanks mate, yeah can't go wrong with them, shame they are illegal, when pre-1980s cars are getting around with them with no problems -_-

Are you sure about that man ?, when I drove around with my set on , and got pulled over the cops never said anything :S . passed a RWC with them on too lol

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Are you sure about that man ?, when I drove around with my set on , and got pulled over the cops never said anything :S . passed a RWC with them on too lol

Not 100% sure, but you know what SA is like.. everything is illegal. I know of a few cars with flappers have gotten warnings from the police to take them off... I've been through a breatho with no worries, so, so far so good.

If they pick me up for it, ill try and talk my way out of it :p I did professionally fit them myself, but then they would just do me for height... :rolleyes:

I think they are fine with tubes in the tyre, but nuts to doing that...

Last edited:

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
More pics, more pics, more pics! :p

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
caprice79.jpg

Hey Mate,

When I was looking at your ride my nephew also noticed it and he wants to know if he can have permisiion to use it on his school book cover if thats all right with you?

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Hey Mate,

When I was looking at your ride my nephew also noticed it and he wants to know if he can have permisiion to use it on his school book cover if thats all right with you?

haha, sure thing mate! that would be cool to see, chuck a pic up here when its done :)

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride