Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
The trim pieces are replaceable, held in by about 8 or so screws. You remove the door card, pull back the foam and they come out easy. Tricky part is often trying to find them being sold individually, as normally people only sell em as part of the complete card.

Pretty much all the rest of the card is plastic welded together. I replaced my white stitch trim sections with red ones and spent a good amount of time melting the old tabs out, then re-welding everything together with Polypropylene welding rods and a soldering iron.

Tighter tolerances than the factory now though, and not a peep out of em over a year later
ok thanks. My drivers calais door is damaged from previous owner and i cant fix the scratches and scuffs. I thought about buying a SV6 door trim (as they are only still available from Holden) and then swapping all my bits over, but then i saw it all plastic welded and thought how will i go about this.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
I replaced stock SS glossy trim for SSV matte trim a while ago. Matte trim looks better in the pictures, but in real life I think it look more fake than SS trim. I kept OEM trim for my SS so I can swap back any time...

What do you guys think. Which one looks better ?
Prefer the matt trim for me

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
I posted on here a while back about swapping my dash trims over to the Wood grain found in the titanium calais. I remember someone posted the name of the company that actually made them for Holden. They are hydro dipped not wrapped. I'd you find the post, maybe they could dip your parts to match the rest. Or any other VF trim option you like.