Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vic Drift this Weekend @ Calder

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Evidently getting the both of you mixed up there haha. Its been a long weekend and my heads still a little fried....

Veewhyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VeeWhy
Good on ya Sandman, It was a hoot and I immediately went home and looked for Ke70's..

Realizing they are worth real money I got scared and gave up, maybe a sh1tbox corona instead.. :p

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Whens the next open to view event?
Might try pencil it in to go check it out.

The G'ma used to have a sprinter (Toyota ae86 3 door model). Was spewing she would never sell it to me, even to just keep it literally "grandma spec" with her measly 2k kms a year on it owned from new....
Worth some good coin now.

Reactions: Lex

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Good on ya Sandman, It was a hoot and I immediately went home and looked for Ke70's..

Realizing they are worth real money I got scared and gave up, maybe a sh1tbox corona instead.. :p
Hahaha, been there done that, as much as they're not the most exciting cars BMW E36's are probably the best bang for your buck car to drift at the moment.
Whens the next open to view event?
Might try pencil it in to go check it out.

The G'ma used to have a sprinter (Toyota ae86 3 door model). Was spewing she would never sell it to me, even to just keep it literally "grandma spec" with her measly 2k kms a year on it owned from new....
Worth some good coin now.
Our next event is the 17th December, though 'technically' isn't a spectator event. That said there is drifting every 2-3 weeks between now and then with other groups running them in the meantime. So there's plenty going on drifting wise in Melbourne.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Bit of a thread dig, but if anyone is keen to check out some drifting Round 1 of the 2024 Championship is on This Saturday at the Calder Park Thunderdome. 9-5:30PM.

VbUkavq.jpg