Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Vic] VP Bt1 V8 motor with 191,xxx ks on the clock

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
dude can you let me know when i can get these parts, its all i need to get my ute running, and its so much easier living one suburb away.

and my mate has found a motor, but im keen to see the condition of this one?

ive rung you, sent you text, sent you a pm

your phone keeps saying its engaged??

says you were online here 1hour ago? just let me know either way...

so that i can get the parts elsewhere.

Last edited:

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
dont even bother with this guy.

dosnt answer calls, and when he does pretends he cant hear you, dosnt reply to text messages, or pm's.

i hate ****s that **** me around, could of bought my parts from someone else 2 days ago, now im leaving it to the last minute, your a ****wit.

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
i didnt have my fone on me man dont go obusing me n swearing... wen u gave me a call today i answered but u wouldnt talk back so w.df are u talking about? dont write ur crap on my thread u retard

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
so like foamy said im selling da engine complete! i dont want it torn apart :) so yeah.. i didnt f**k cheeter around i didnt have my fone on me.. why get so mad?

offers stand on 1500 :D for engine + gearbox + ignition module i got one off a running VR SS, and new coil pack which i paid $77 for :)

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
ahh so now he posts up when he has been busted.

i was talking, and just in case, i sent you a text message strait after, and i sent one last night
and i sent you 2 pm's.

you didnt even have the balls to tell me you wernt parting it up. you are a ****wit

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
yea u called me i tried talkin to u but u wouldnt talk back? busted? haha ura funny one y txt me if u called me n u didnt even say a word? didnt have the balls? dude i told u i didnt have my mobile on me till the time u called me ffs! drop it ur like a fkn annoyin brother or sumthing

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
i txt you afterwards you tossa, you got busted, deal with it...

i was talking, you were just playin dumb cos u aint got any balls to front up and say u dont wana part it up.

why the **** would i bother calling if i wasnt gona talk...

you were the one ignoring me for 2 days, then playin dumb like you couldnt hear me.

Last edited:

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
i swear to god i couldnt hear u man! if i was playing with u i would of rejected the call? yea afterwards i saw it u wrote sumthing else, like i said wen u called me thats the day i had my fone on me..n i saw all the stuff u wrote on JC u dont no what happened on myside m8 dont blame me for nothin if the same happened to u, u wouldnt be happy either i seriously cbf nomore.. im sorry.... to make u fink that way i dont wanna argue theres no point