Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Wagon Project

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
If i had hair i would have been pulling it out lol - just going to keep alternating between the interior & the exterior. Do what i can over the winter, the carport will sure help. Sun coming through the clearlight roof warms it up a bit, going to pull the rear bumper off next i think & get that drivers back guard sorted. Got her up on axle stands in the rear at pres to sort that tank so good time to get the bumper off.......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Got some superlows for the front of this last night so going to buy some spring compressors soon & hopefully get those in, been super busy lately so not much else has happened just collecting bits as they arise. Still to tackle that back end yet but i'll get there lol

Whos Magic

Gnomesaying?
Reaction score
Members Ride
84 VK (RB30), 94 VR (FSM), 86 VL Calais, 86 VLCT
Wagons come along way mate, Keep it up. Very keen for updates and All the best with the build

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Wagons come along way mate, Keep it up. Very keen for updates and All the best with the build

Cheers - will keep it updated for sure, be a bit slow over winter but should still get a fair bit done......

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well sort of an update - got made an offer on this way to good to turn down. Wasn't easy to let her go but the offer was to good so shes now got a new owner - i'll be finishing the wood work in the back for him in the future so i'll post pics of that. So looks like back to the poor old Vc sitting in the corner neglected i go ;)