Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn SS

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Good Project there would get rid of that calais grill get ur self a vn ss grill or letter box one.

Get it looking tuff,tell that cop that the vn ss lights are original and comes with the car so its not a defect.Check out my vn ss on the forum :) There is a bit of paint and decal work to do but im sure she will come up sweet.

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
Honestly mate! Look after it! There are soo many fake arse atlas grey ss's out there that dont even deserve the attention. Its a fave colour mate! Keep it real and simple and it will look after you.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
nice ss mate.. atlas grey ss's rock haha.

and leather interior ey? is it comfy? only reason i dont want it is cos of the heat.. but you have tinted windows right?

and gee the bodys nice and straight, paintwork looks good too besides the stonechips on the front bar but that wont be much to repaint or whatever. looks like a nice project!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
yeh the leathers actaully real comfy but yeh u got a point about the heat and also the cold lol but tinted windows help out a bit xept my tint isnt too good im getting it redone sometime get it a bit darker. but also to keep the sun from burnin my ass off is those things u put on ur windscreen those big shiney things you fold out but i dono what there called lol but u know what i mean.. yeh there are a fair bit of stone chips on the front and rear bumper so im gonna respray that aswell. shood look mint after that. but also no ones pointed this out cos u cant see it in the pics but my spoilers all messed up but i dont know wot to do?? get it fixed or rip it off?? spoilers not my kinda thing and i was thinkin to get a fatter rear bumper?

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
imo id keep the standard spoilers/'bodykit' on the car cos thats what makes a vn ss a vn ss. ESPECIALLY the spoiler. i cant see much of whats wrong with your spoiler (is it sitting up a bit or soemthing? looks a bit out of whack in the side view.. maybe get some closer pics up of the problem ;)) but theyre one of the easier parts to find regarding the ss kits. theyre always on ebay and occasionally people sell them on here.

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
yeh, for a tidy price of oh about $450 brand new... i need a new one lol

Commyfan

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
yeh there are a few lol. u know wot be siik tho if there was just a VN SS cruise haha thatd be sweet.

I would drive to another state, just for that!
Just adjust the U shaped piece of metal that the boot latches onto, so the spoiler is flush with the sides.

str8up

Reaction score
Members Ride
5spd VN SS
I would drive to another state, just for that!
Just adjust the U shaped piece of metal that the boot latches onto, so the spoiler is flush with the sides.

That would be f***ing awsome! I would drive to another state too, even if it was just 30 or so vn ss's rumbling away.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
hey havnt touched this thread in a while but i bought some new parts to my engine and a crane and evrything and pulling the old thing out.
doing a basic refresh of the engine stopping any leaks mainly coolant and oil.
also respraying the engine block and parts and getting my covers all chromed :D
should look sweeeet. its taken me a while to rip it out i just have to undo the convertor and the engine should be out in no time at all.
iv got some pics of the parts and engine and stuff that i will post up later today keep tuned in.