Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Wagon Speaker Size

holdensmychoice

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Berlina 5sp 3.8
Hey, I'm just completing my sound system now, got the subs, amp, wiring kit etc... just up to buying some speakers, Now i know the front dash speakers in a vn wagon are 4" i believe, Anyone know what the rear speaker size is? I cant be bothered taking the carpet off the sides just to measure it. Cheers!

ShawtyNate

In the feels.
Reaction score
Members Ride
In my vn. The fronts are 6" in the dash are 4" and the parcel shelf was 6". But it could be 4". Have you tried searching it?

holdensmychoice

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Berlina 5sp 3.8
In my vn. The fronts are 6" in the dash are 4" and the parcel shelf was 6". But it could be 4". Have you tried searching it?

yeah i have but cant find anything on it, because its a wagon their hidden behind the carpet beside the wheel well. so i cant see

ShawtyNate

In the feels.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Done some research for you. They are 4" apparently. But I could be wrong. You might just have to have a look.

Lost_Pete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
There is quite a large hole at the rear speaker position for the wagon. I fitted a three way speaker box into it a long time ago.