Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vns1 memcal in vps2 O.M.G.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
So the exhaust is almost finished now?

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore executive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:whistling still like in the pics not had any money for bends the buggers put them up on me they are 4.50 now just the 2 tailpipes too go
and a little tweak here and there the driver side needs to be tweeked towards the floor a bit its close too the ground now its lowered you can see what i mean in the pics at the bend that goes too the passenger side its sitting low push that up and the muffler back down then im ready to put tailpipes on and i have too grind off the end of the gearbox cross member it taps against it just .needs more fuel it wobbles at idle but i put immortalitys latest chip in there today too test it before i sent it too him and its heaps smoother now didnt rattle as much sounds cool must get a sound clip up

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
exhaust is finished apart from 2 flange gaskets and welding the tips on goes mad first tune was way lean added 12-15 more right accross the ve table to get it to where it can adjust itself but ive maxed the ve out now in a few places dont want to change the injector constant so im working on upping the maximum the ve can goto to 120-150ish so i can finish a few spots off.plenty more power now can light the car up in the dry driving along doing 50kmh just buy stomping on the gas purly amasing results so far have upped the pumpshot for accelleration a little and added a fair bit of timing and been mainly working on wot fueling more than anything .My mate has a 2004 wrx turbo 5speed wagon at 15-18psi of boost and i can eat him for lunch from a standing start till right off the speedo he was amased .so was i.only on the third chip burn so far got it smooth to drive round town just a few areas that i know are out still theres the odd spot i can feel it shift cells its so far off theres no way the factory tune would run the twins very well.Its loudish but i can drive it round quite stealtly if i want so it should pass the warrent of fitness it roars when you give it a shoefull thats for sure.just mounted the g-tech for some testing after dark 2nite.will post results in a few days when i can use someones net connection again .gonna be an amasing time im sure .

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
forgot too add my auto is now slipping like all hell time for some bands and a corvete servo before it dies from all the extra torque im making

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive pretty much stripped and rebuilt the car over the last month or so fixed all the rust had the rear windscreen out fixed all the rust round it all the tail lights out rear bar off welded the rust in the spare tyre hole repainted inside boot fully undersealed the hole underside of the car after i rustkilled the whole floorpan cleaned out all the dirt from in the crossmembers and sills and rustproofed the whole lot with fishaline welded a hole in front of the battery just have to take the front guards off and clean all the dirt out from under them then put my new front windscreen in and its finished for now.gonna paint the old girl soon.

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive pretty much stripped and rebuilt the car over the last month or so fixed all the rust had the rear windscreen out fixed all the rust round it all the tail lights out rear bar off welded the rust in the spare tyre hole repainted inside boot fully undersealed the hole underside of the car after i rustkilled the whole floorpan cleaned out all the dirt from in the crossmembers and sills and rustproofed the whole lot with fishaline welded a hole in front of the battery just have to take the front guards off and clean all the dirt out from under them then put my new front windscreen in and its finished for now.gonna paint the old girl soon

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
You have been busy... Killing rust can be a job and a half.

Sounds like your getting a handle on the tune side of things - good luck with the G-tech runs.

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
current g-tech 1/4 mile time 14.8 taking off easy and wheelspinning need some tyres if i could launch it it would be in the 13s on the g-tech

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
current g-tech 1/4 mile time 14.8 taking off easy and wheelspinning need some tyres if i could launch it it would be in the 13s on the g-tech

good to see it finally turned up in the mail.

Last edited: