Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP mods

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
It doesn't matter people still have V6's wanting to go fast for cheap. WN wagz post was full of information and facts unlike the stupid ones of people whinging about thread diggers and telling people to search. Those are 100000000 times more anoying and usless and so is this one :)

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
i dident think you could make a v6 go fast for cheap. i drove my VN around thinking was quick for wat it was with all its bolt on mods, then i drove a BA F6 typhoon and a few days later a 335ci twin turbo beamer and i realised what a tool i was to think a v6 could go fast for cheap lol.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
It doesn't matter people still have V6's wanting to go fast for cheap. WN wagz post was full of information and facts unlike the stupid ones of people whinging about thread diggers and telling people to search. Those are 100000000 times more anoying and usless and so is this one :)

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm whinging (well, I at least try not to seem like I am, cause I'm not ;)), sometimes the ones that are a little more obscure and more offbeat are good for a laugh though. I guess the search thing is more of an "it's been asked to death already" kind of thing. I guess at least when I tell people to search I put that Buick and Ecotec performance thread along with it! :rofl2:

I guess it's good that people want to help the OP no matter how long ago they were active!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
even when the OPs last time online was 08-12-2005