Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR boot install templates? anyone have any?

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
lol my bad i thought you had a box set-up in the for sale section. Yea man post it up...as i said i want something i can change, but i just want to see what everyone else is doing :)

Some541

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
So far only just started it.. Gotta put walls up and make a sub enclosure.. then carpet the lots and put the perspex where the amps are.
149066_180794111934325_100000112126608_648679_940009_n.jpg

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
If you have more than one amp, why dont you build an amp rack? If they are on a rack you can alter the tuning whenever you like plus having easier accses for future install / removal ect...

I'd be building a rack for my next install, stacking them vertically also saves on space.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
nah only 1 amp for now but soon i should have 2 or even 3 :) if my pioneer mono block wont handle 2 subs.

Pretty much my system so far consist's of 1 pioneer 800W monoblock amp, 1 300wRMS kicker solo baric 12" square sub (behind back seat facing the opening), 1 jaycar 300wRMS 12" carbon sub. 4g wiring ect. I want to get hold of one of the 760w pioneer 4ch amps and if i can find 1 cheap another 800w pioneer monoblock amp and solo baric sub :) those square subs pump so ftucking hard :) i would recommend to anyone!!

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Ok here they are, i hope you can read tech drawing well :)
I used 18mm MDF for it
subbox2.png

Subbox.png

Subbox3.png

Here is my setup, its the first one i ever made, it has a false floor, amp rack, sub box and a cover panel, looks abit dodgy caus the cover panel but owell, im gonna re-do the whole lot in a new layout over the christmas break
SDC10933.jpg

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Ok cool!! thats spot on what i was after! thankyou very much :) How bright is that neon? i like that :D

have a look at what i did with mine champ
its a few posts down on the first page
LINK

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
during the day its not very bright but still lights up abit, but at night it gives the boot a nice blue glow :) also what you cant see is there is another neon on top of the box shining down :) they've been wired into the boot light wires so they only come on when the boot is open...