Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr door and boot seals

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
What would be my best and cheapest option on where to buy new door and boot rubbers? For a 93 vr commodore

Ron41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commadore V6
My drivers side rubber was really nackered and I found it hard to pick up a drivers side one from the wreckers, as most are worn bad, so i got a passenger front in top condition for $20 from the wreckers.
I soaked it in hot water and reshaped it, using my old one as a guide and using duct tape to hold it in position till it cooled down, wacked it on and she fitted like a glove.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
rare spares does vr to vs parts now.....i had a look at there website and thay have bew 1s ( not sure of the cost)
What would be my best and cheapest option on where to buy new door and boot rubbers? For a 93 vr commodore

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
I recall seeing them on ebay a month or so ago, think it was $100 for a pair of door seals?

Alternatively you could just buy a length of the stuff from clark rubber or something, probably cheaper but requires more work to fit.

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Thanks guys. On iPhone so can't follow link