Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR SS Interior

mitchyp

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VRII V6 Executive 5 speed
Hey guys,

I am looking at buying SS interior (Front seat, back seat and door trims) from a VR SS in pretty much immaculate condition for $500, is this a reasonable price ?
are the seats alot more comfy then standard VR seats ?

Cheers

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Hey guys,

I am looking at buying SS interior (Front seat, back seat and door trims) from a VR SS in pretty much immaculate condition for $500, is this a reasonable price ?

Cheers
I paid less then that for the exact same thing from a VX SS..........just to give you an idea:whistling
From looking at pics they look the same as a bloody exec seat but have SS stitched into them.

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Hey guys,

Cheers

Better off chasing down HSV seats from a VS they're nice

mitchyp

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VRII V6 Executive 5 speed

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Airstrike has put VX seats in his VN. From what I read it wasnt really hard. Check his thread out.
Not hard at all. Rear seat base you swap the frames over, the backrest you just remove some foam.
The front's you use the factory mount holes and make up some L brackets for the rear mount holes.

XTC16

Certified Wise
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foot Falcon
SS seats got slightly more bolstering on the fronts, Rear seats got headrests and again more shaping like a 2 seater rear bench. I got mine for $100 ....

smokinSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
hi mate, i was offered hsv letaher seats for 250 but turned them down.. thing to remember is if its way to cheap it was probibly stolen and from what ive been told theres a way to match the seats to a particular car..(dont know how or how true this is), but i like my car to much to be impunded for 250 $$ seats.. your 500 sounds about rite, cant comment on the comfyness of them tho as ive only ever had ss's.
cheers

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
SS seats got slightly more bolstering on the fronts, Rear seats got headrests and again more shaping like a 2 seater rear bench. I got mine for $100 ....

Yer you get the rear head rests thats the only difference (apart from the ss stitch) that I saw.