Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr v6 supercharged problems

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Vacuam will be for pressure control in the box.no vacum connected will be full pressure all day.if you connect it you will need a 1 way valve off ebay to stop boost gping to the box

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2

YEH747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR -BAGGED AND CHARGED 6 & BMW E46 03
Vacuam will be for pressure control in the box.no vacum connected will be full pressure all day.if you connect it you will need a 1 way valve off ebay to stop boost gping to the box

So at the moment its connected off the vacuum manifold block i set up off the intake manifold. Would this be feeding boost to the trans?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
So at the moment its connected off the vacuum manifold block i set up off the intake manifold. Would this be feeding boost to the trans?

Yes ..,.

YEH747

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes ..,.

wow that cant be good, will get a one way valve asap. One of those plastic ones fine?

YEH747

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just got a brass one thats all they had. Will fit it straight off the manifold block. A mate of mine is running a full manual auto in his vl, i think its standard one strengthened and dosent run a vacuum line?

YEH747

Reaction score
Members Ride
Fitted the one way valve, made it worse gearbox is slipping even more now. Seems to shift ok when normal driving but at WOT it will not change it just keeps slipping??

YEH747

Reaction score
Members Ride
Unplugged and bunged up all vacuum lines car shifts firm and quick with full pressure and chirps the tyres now like it should. Must run better without vacuum?