Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR's and Pulsars

S

Shannon6000

i have never had a sss baet me yet and would like to take on any1 with 1.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
on ething ur all forgetting is torque versus kw, sure the power to weight would be close, but the torque would be way different, VR-295NM at 3200
SSS-179NM at 4800, even if the sss does go quick, the slightest amount of weight would kill it, and even without weight i couldnt see the sss getting that far in front, though it definately would...

slaben

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive s2
even gives wrx's a good run

youre definetly tripping mate, you did not give any wrxs a good run, my guess is you were next to one at the lights and you revved your car to initiate a drag, he looked at you v6 family sedan, and laughed at the very idea you would try to drag him, and then thought nothing of it, but u coulnt see him laugh because of his window tint so u went ahead and dragged, and even though you were flooring it, and he was just driving sensibly he still beat you, hence your comment "ive given wrxs a fair go"

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
How about the Pulsar ET Turbos, and EXA Turbos etc with the E15ET motor...
My mate had one, they kick ass.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
slaben said:
youre definetly tripping mate, you did not give any wrxs a good run, my guess is you were next to one at the lights and you revved your car to initiate a drag, he looked at you v6 family sedan, and laughed at the very idea you would try to drag him, and then thought nothing of it, but u coulnt see him laugh because of his window tint so u went ahead and dragged, and even though you were flooring it, and he was just driving sensibly he still beat you, hence your comment "ive given wrxs a fair go"
yeh i cant see that happening either if WRX's can get away from cops what luck do u have with ur lil shitty pulsar give it a good run i dont think so buddy what do u consider close 20 meters on a quarter mile lol

Matty081

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
bit different, but i've flogged a stock vn auto with an old 93 pulsar 5spd
vn manual would have been different though.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I hope the Pulsar forum people don't see this and get involved like a similar VLT vs BA turbo thread

xMilz

5L Statesman
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR SerII Statesman
I hope the Pulsar forum people don't see this and get involved like a similar VLT vs BA turbo thread

rofl, commodore vs. pulsar show down... Would interesting and fun to watch.