Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs clubby - bout time

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
S**T man thats just low, thats just annoying damage

man i saw you down at Aqua Golf a couple of months ago and the car was looking nice

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Damn, sorry to hear mate, doesnt look like they stole too much though, but its still messed up. You can get the dash badge made up again through hsv and the badges are easy enough to get. As for the shifter... was it the original leather one? If so then you have NO chance of replacing that.... i wanted one for mine as mine is missing, no luck all

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
it happend out the front of my house at 2am. they got around the dead locks, and 2 alarms. the only thing that scared em off it the alarm on the work ute.

they didnt get under the bonnet so the build plate is still there. yes the leather gear knob is gone, the center surround with the marble top on it is gone, all the hsv badges, 3 of the center caps :(

thanks barbs, hows ur car going?

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
That sucks, centre caps will be a bitch to replace too, talk to dave (weedo_86) about that, he got 1 stolen and found somewhere to get it replaced

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
it happend out the front of my house at 2am. they got around the dead locks, and 2 alarms. the only thing that scared em off it the alarm on the work ute.

they didnt get under the bonnet so the build plate is still there. yes the leather gear knob is gone, the center surround with the marble top on it is gone, all the hsv badges, 3 of the center caps :(

thanks barbs, hows ur car going?

Man how hard will it be to get replacements???

my new car is going great - sold the calais and got a VZ Monaro :w00t:

Hope you can pick up some replacements in better condition than your orginals!

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
yer the centers are the things that have me worried. i keep getting told to put some dirty big fr's or chromies on it, but thats not the point. i want a complete hsv!!!

regardless if the tri-spokes are on, i want the to all have centers. iv got a mate in hsv running prices n chasing up the badges and my build plate dash badge. rough quote was $130?? sound right?

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
yer the centers are the things that have me worried. i keep getting told to put some dirty big fr's or chromies on it, but thats not the point. i want a complete hsv!!!

regardless if the tri-spokes are on, i want the to all have centers. iv got a mate in hsv running prices n chasing up the badges and my build plate dash badge. rough quote was $130?? sound right?

i know where your coming from with the centre caps over chromies,

i couldnt really tell you if the prices are right or not, cause ive usually taken the badges off my cars. but that build plate for the dash would be a pain in the ass to get. what a hassle... i guess you could keep your eyes on ebay

HSV.8U

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Clubby
heyy buddiii .. loving ur car mate.. iv got the exact same car.. same colour and everything.. only difference is you've got a sunroof haha :)

they are beautiful cars :) anyway goodluck with ur future mods mate.. keep in touch =]

steve

State'O ReBeL

HSV - i just bought one
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual vs clubby
Long time no see guys. My car has changed abit since you all last saw it :). let me knoe what ya'll think

clubbynightshoot01.jpg

clubbynightshoot31.jpg

clubbynightshoot35.jpg

and just after lowering, but befor the new wheels

HSVBOS00002.jpg