Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Series III Statesman

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
went out n took sum new pics today, since i got rid of the defect n squashed my rear springs a little bit more. with a proper camera, not using my fone lol. so these actually look half decent. i rox at photography. lol
let me know wot u think. theres afew..

crw1855sl2.jpg

crw1857sj1.jpg

crw1858ud6.jpg

crw1859rm5.jpg

crw1862hs7.jpg

crw1863fg9.jpg

crw1860zz5.jpg

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i have always loved the asses of the VR-VS statesmans. VERY classy ass you got there.

the black is tough, 20"s are good, not my type but still very nice.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
thought i should add some fresh pictures of the stato. not alot has changed since last time. spruced up the engine bay abit, so it doesn't look quite so ****e anymore, got my white walls re-done thicker and lowered the ass end some more. all the pics, sept for the engine bay 1 are from geelong on saturday :).

engine bay,
15Medium.jpg

this is how it looks now,
IMGP3211.jpg

IMGP3186.jpg

dscf7926cn6.jpg

and yes, i know my camber is shot to ****, i'll get around to fixing it soon enuff, lol... looks tough atleast hah.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
sits nice at the back. front needs lowering to even it up a bit though, or maybe im looking at a bad angle. im sure ill see you in the knox area driving around soon enough

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
thanks mate. im happy with how it sits atm tho, it looks basically level to me. i don't wanna drop the front anymore or it will b lower at the front and look dicky imo.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
thanks mate. yeh i had a look at the pics of ur caprice, looks sweet. i want a caprice for my next car. lookin at getting a WK. getting tired of the VS and i wanna into LS1 territory bad.
what cruises have u seen mine at? i don't take it out that much anymore.
i chucked my standard 16" stato rims on the back for a laugh afew days ago, its abit more of a handful to drive with them on, haha. driving around, the fuel tank, exhaust, basically everything at the rear of the car hits the road constantly. looks phat though. haha.

stato16stockieslx7.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
get outta lime burners u water rat haha jk. have you got rubbers holdin up the exhaust at the end? looks like its hangin hard. also dont they paint the black S3 plastic protectors on the front bar?

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
fuk thats a tuff lookin stato mate, luv tha ride height on tha stockies lol
would luv 2 c it out n about