Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs slr5000

VS CALAIS

M6 VF SSV
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV 6spd Manual
i'll see what i can dig up,

VS CALAIS

M6 VF SSV
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV 6spd Manual
found these ......C like i said nothing special

Attachments

• slr 5000.jpg
    slr 5000.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 7,449
  • slr 5000 int.jpg
    slr 5000 int.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,930

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
They'd be a good base to build something on...but for the money that people are asking $10G you could buy a Calais or HSV which are much more refined... I think they're just a 5 litre Exec with electric windows...slightly different trim...and a few badges... they're not a HSV build AFAIK.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
The SLR5000 VS was a 5.0lt exec based dealer pack. They used the manta bodykit (SS kit with widemouth grill). They were a standard 5.0lt, nothing fancy.
There isnt any build numbers, you would have to find out the dealer to see how many are made.
AirStrike :air:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
D

dwrjuky

slr 5000 again

thanks guys i still need history an why they bilt them i cant fid any thing aout them i know about engine 5L interior clubbie marked slr5000 body kit manta color panther mica bild nos yes mine is no 1 out of 97 i thinck but i dont know how many exact so if you know more great and if you want to buy better

D

dwrjuky

hey vsrumble how do you kow that and do you know anything else bout em im told only 96 made cous of year they were bilt in also you know how many manuals and autos made another thing why all these people mod the cars so much most look crap

F

flipsyde

pretty sick i rekon dwrjunky show us some pics of urs did they only come out in one colour?