Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS SS 5speed [BEEFY] v2

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
i reckon the 3.9s are fantastic. maybe a little over the top but the pickup is isane thru first,second,third and even fourth is decent
sits about 2500 at 100

the lokka is a bit of a slut with manual but when u want it 2 behave it snaps into line

crewsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sierra
i reckon the 3.9s are fantastic. maybe a little over the top but the pickup is isane thru first,second,third and even fourth is decent
sits about 2500 at 100

the lokka is a bit of a slut with manual but when u want it 2 behave it snaps into line

ahh thats pretty good revs man, I thort it would be worse! got myself a set of 3.7's yesterday so cant wait to see how it goes

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
sounds gd then chris just heard a fe people that hate the 9's with the 5spd

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
bloody ignition coil died the other night, spend the day fixin it and recolationg it. whoever put the coil behind the manifold under the dizzy was a dumb **** very annoyin. i replaced it witha bosch unit and its now on the firewall behind the passenger strut tower:)

will be looking into a nice excedy clutch, ripshifter and probally a box rebuild over the next month

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
yeah its a very stupid spot hey, ahh well u got it sorted and have some nice new plans:)

crewsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sierra
bloody ignition coil died the other night, spend the day fixin it and recolationg it. whoever put the coil behind the manifold under the dizzy was a dumb **** very annoyin. i replaced it witha bosch unit and its now on the firewall behind the passenger strut tower:)

will be looking into a nice excedy clutch, ripshifter and probally a box rebuild over the next month

ahh woulda been a bit of a mission relocating it to the firewall, im lucky mine was already relocated there when I bought it :dance:
what were the symptoms when the coil screwed up? My car is having problems starting once its warm... swapped the ignition module with a mates one and didnt make a difference :(. only things I can think of are hall effect sensor or coil now!
ps. look at the billet shifters, I got one in my car and it makes changing gears so much more fun

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
bit of an update on what has happened resently.

painted dash face silver to match theme
stato stereo surround dyed black and alarm led replaced and moved
painted banannas silver
removed a ton of random wiring from previous owner
put in blue footwell neons from vn on a switch this time lol

and yesterday 15% tint again with a mirror effect in there

(CODEZ)

formerly cody_vp92
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6
this car is sweet man, getting all these mods done in this short of a time is awesome.
not too sure what happened with beefy v1 cause i havent been around these forums for too long, but i gather it was stolen (thumbs down).
but anyways good luck with future mods man