Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Stato Or Vt Calais? both supercharged

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
hi,
what do people think is a better carvs stato s/c or vt calais s/c? what are your reasons? it would probably be getting a bodykit and if its a vt then a vy clubby wing is an option.
cheers.

quiksilv3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII L67 Statesman
I'd go the Stato, but I'm kinda biased :p

Just couldn't go past that bit extra space and comfort. Depends really on what you want out of it.

And no bodykit on the Stato :p :D

P

porta

stato has heaps more room 4 comfort.. makes the backset more fun :yeah: ... but vt is newer.. n looks smick done up..defently pull more chicks....

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
well mostly it will be getting boosted up a bit (cops wouldnt realise its over the power:weight :yeah: i was speaking to my uncle, cop, and he said that if the cops dont like the look of your car they will not bother with dyno testing it usually they will just defect sommething else.) a bodykit and maybe a respray depending on the paint. nice and glossy.
whats the better handling car? my vs is very light in the arse compared to a mates vx. is this good or bad? eg which car corner better?

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
a vt will outperform on ride .. but a vs super6 stato is a lot more of a unique car. i for one dont bat an eye at the nicest looking vt calais driving past ... its just so ordinary and squat all seperates it from a commodore.

but when i see a vr/vs statesman .. i definitely notice it. :yeah: nothin on the road that looks even remotely like it.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
i agree with sosage i notice a stato more than a good lookin car

DEDMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS STATESMAN S/C V6
Hell Yeah!!! SuperCharged Vt's Are Ok...But Any Statesman Would Kick It's A$$...Most People Dont Know How 2 Use The Power & Weight Advantage Of The Statesman...Ya Dont Plant Ya Foot Straight Away ...

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Personally I'd go with the Statesman as previously stated they turn more heads and they're such a sexy pimp limo...

But if you really want a street sleeper look at a VS S/C Calais they have a better power 2 weight ratio and have all the mod cons of the Statemans...