Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs ute centre console ideas.

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I would like to know if it fits. The surround on the stereo and air con seem too wide for a centre from a donor car to fit straight away. I think you also have to replace that section and change the hvac controller to face horizontal like from a sedan or wagon. I'm looking for peices to do it now but it is getting expensive when it gets to gear surround. If I'm wrong with that can someone please inform. I dont want to waste my time. :)

ashs vs ute

ashs ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
I have converted my ute from coloum auto to floor .very easy .left handbrake on the side and fibreglassed the centre consol were the hand brake should be and made 2 cup holders .looks great .

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I have converted my ute from coloum auto to floor .very easy .left handbrake on the side and fibreglassed the centre consol were the hand brake should be and made 2 cup holders .looks great .

Pics? 123456

Froggz

Less talk, More Torque.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 S15 Silvia
I Got the center console installed but couldnt be bothered getting brackets to change all the hvac controls etc, so doesnt line up smooth underneath there is a bit of a gap but will eventually just make something up.