Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt belina

schulte

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt belina
I have problem when i put the car into drive it will violently jump, but first take off is alright it is only when the car is hot can anybody help to diagnos the problem
also my air con is playing up when you put your foot down the a/c will be on your face the when u gas on it will go to the dismisters, ive done presure test and can not find the problem has this happened to any 1 else

banga

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina series 1
mine does that , it will possibly be the vacumm thing behind the dash, do a search on how to replace it

schulte

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt belina
had a test done under the dash and it is fine all hoses replaced and vacum is fine

csimmo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Exec
If the car is jumping violently it sounds like there may be too much pressure in the transmission hydraulics. The shift solenoids may need to be replaced, or even just cleaned (not a hard job at all!). It may just need to be flushed and serviced. It may need a rebuild. It may need replacing. Reset your computer first though. Mine did this a little after putting in the corvette servo. But resetting the computer settled it down.