Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT berlina fan issuie

VP_belina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Hey guys, my fan is all screwed up, the air will only come out of the top vents near the windscreen, even if i out it on feet or whatever sometimes if i turn on the cruise control and such it will change the flow to something else but then return to the windscreen vents, any ideas with what the issue would be??

banga

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina series 1
mine does that , im told its the fan controller , behind the glovebox , i think , or its one of the vacuum hoses , pain in the a isnt it , mine only works on high

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Hey guys, my fan is all screwed up, the air will only come out of the top vents near the windscreen, even if i out it on feet or whatever sometimes if i turn on the cruise control and such it will change the flow to something else but then return to the windscreen vents, any ideas with what the issue would be??
You are losing vacuum. The easiest place to start looking is to make sure there is a thin vacuum hose connected at the rear of intake manifold. Make sure it is connected properly and in good condition. There should also be a one way valve on that hose, make sure it works also. If that is not the problem we will move on to the next likely cause.

dlacj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
i have the same problem with a vt berlina i checked for vac leak 1 vac servo had a realy slow leak so i replaced it 57$ later and still the same problem when you accelerate or go up a hill air goes to the demist any more idears would be great thanks it is driving me crazy