Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT calais 5.7 few issues

merc11

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk vs vt
well i bought myself a VT and i know allready the car has been slightly mistreated

well im looking for a few things at this point and ill list em any advice is good advice

1. modified car stereo they removed the rubber boots in the front doors to put the speaker cables in (fools didnt bother to put em back either) they are just hanging there

but anyway ive been trying to get the passenger front door skin off but with no luck the lock doesnt come up far enough for me to even see the orange tab to remove it

2. the other issue is its on lpg and its not working atm but i havnt looked into that although i have also noticed if you push the traction control button NOTHING happens at all and ive heard through various people and read this is done when they are on LPG

so have to look into it guess thats about it ive read these forums for awhile but never really got around to posting that much i think

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
yeh traction control is disabled when lpg is installed

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
if the lock doesn't come up enough to get the orange tab out, mate just rip it out, you will only brake the tab and the locking part. and they are cheap as chips to replace.