Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Calais. GTO KIT :)

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
They do look nice and clean with no tips, But they do look mean with some twins and the rear:)..

I'd love quads but it seems people have done it but everyone i ask say nope cant be done??.

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
Wagon example. Sedan practically the same. Been told to use exhaust tape on it.

newexhaust.jpg

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
So that's it.. I was thinking it was down both sides from the middle, But that's ok shouldn't cost an arm and leg more to do that, Just that cut out?.

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
Decided to change the plastic guides that hold on the front and rear bars.. I'd ripped the bars off that many times in parking lots etc that the guides were bent outwards and the bars didnt sit properly :|

bumperguidechange.jpg

Next is new rear tyres, Air-Con Evaporator ($875 - $700ish in labour), Monaro Bonnet.

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
Got a new HSV badge for the bonnet instead of the old lion. Makes the front look a bit better now. When i get the monaro bonnet i'll probably go no badge.

newhsvbadge.jpg

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
you still going for the twin exiting exhaust? if you do defiently go with quad tips

wwilde

Reaction score
Members Ride
Daily: VE S2 SV6, Toy: Subaru BRZ
where did you get the fog lights from? My GTO bar has holes that are oval about 80mm x 90mm

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
sweet ride man, dont normally like big kits on vt-vx but youve done a great job.... congrats and have fun with speed humps and rocks...
Thanks. Yea speedhumps are a bastard and i dont go on dirt roads with it. Thats what the 4runner is for :)

you still going for the twin exiting exhaust? if you do defiently go with quad tips
I'm still un-decided but if i do the dual exit it will definately be quad :)

where did you get the fog lights from? My GTO bar has holes that are oval about 80mm x 90mm
Can't remember exactly what brand etc mine are but here are some on ebay that would fit. >> Here <<

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
Not much has changed over the past couple of years. Got a complete new exhaust. HPC Pacemakers, hi flow cats, twin 2.5". Decided to stick with just dumping behind the bar and not the twin exit with quad tips.

Had some 83yr old dude pull out infront of me so now have a new GTO front bar. Slightly different looking from the old one.

Thinking of selling the car has 283,000km's on the clock now o_O Maybe time for a VE SSV.

IMG_0665..jpgIMG_0660..jpgIMG_0655..jpgIMG_0654..jpg