Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt dash facia

pac3y

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S Pack Series 2
howdy...searched the hole entire forum and couldnt find anything.....the two screws ontop of the cluster that hold the facia in wont budge.....ive tried countless amounts of screw drivers and even a power drill. ive gotten every other screw out fine except for these two!

can anyone help out?

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
are you referring to the ones above the speedo? they were tight on mine so i got my partner to do it for me haha

pac3y

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S Pack Series 2
yehhh grabbed a sutbby screw driver and took of the wiper stalks and got them out....bnoy were they in there tight!!!!

secondly.....the facia seems to be stuck around where my after market head unit is...ive taken the hole unit out but it still doesnt wanna budge can anyone help out?

pac3y

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S Pack Series 2
theres a little like rectangle box
? that was holding my aftermarket H/U it seems to be surled round the little lip of the dash facia it wont budge...however doesnt look like its held into place my anything?

pac3y

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S Pack Series 2
does anyone no how to remove the ac controls....ive unplugged the two bits on the left hand side (when facing the controls) i just dont no what to do about the metal rod part and the one with all the colourful leads going into it....

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
if something wont budge it's because obviously there is screws holding it in.

- the lead with the colourful leads on it , you simply pull that off.

- the rod has a clip hugging it, pull the top lid off the clip and the rod will slide out.

- as for the screws that won't come undone, use a torque screwdriver and make sure the tip is identical sizing to the screw otherwise it will never come undone and you will thread the top making the screw useless.

pac3y

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S Pack Series 2
cheers..ill give it a go when i get home later!