Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT ON 20s!

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I like your car, i think the chrome mirrors will match with your wheels really well.
The back would look good, but yeah no indicators? Unless you can set up something where the reverse lights flash orange for indication and light up white for reversing. It could be done.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Looks good mate...
Overall style of it is very nice...
The tail lights aren't to my taste but in ur case they definately work.
The kit works really well without the spoiler!

BUT!

Cannon....wtf....lol... i know everyone's said it but its abit outta place...
If ur after the cannon sound u should have gotten a more subtle with twin tips...

Its like u got a pimped car thats got abit of riced mixed in...

But each to their own i guess!

Good luck with the future mods..

Check out mine dumped VX S.

Laters
Or get a Hotdog and a nice tip.
Love your car man, something about Vts dumped on the arse with big arse camber makes me wanted to go the the toilet and have a b@t lol

disturbthepeacevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu series 2 3.8l v6 ute
sick car man, i just thought id post and say i love the cannon, ive been looking around for someone whos got one on thier commodore to see what they sound like cause im getting one fitted on my vu ute this week (cannon+5 speed=:yeah: ), im getting them to mount it up to a 2 1/2 inch lukey straight trought system:w00t: , so does it sound any good

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
love the car mate looks full pimp my ride style the mirrors go with the rims prefect and as for the cannon its your car and a personal preferance not for some but if you like then go for it i think it actually goes with the rest of your car love the serving plates to they look sweet as keep up the good work :)

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
nice ride man uno wat i like wat krazyboris did 2 ur car cept u should cover all of the tail lights but mask off around each light on there now that would look pretty sweet i seen it dun with belina lights cums up nice ay ;)

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
thanx everyone for the comments, much appreciated!

disturbthepeacevt, i dont have a sound clip of it but i can tell u im pretty happy with the sound, i just got a 2 1/2 lukey all the way through like your getting and its got a nice deep rumble to it, sounds nice when its just ideling too... and with yours being a 5 speed i recon it'll sound pretty tuff!!

VL-187

ZZZZZZZZTUUUTUUUTUUU
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS calais II
i know exactly what ya mean wrx884, i was actually considerin doin that a while ago... i think it would look pretty good hey!

lukas pukas

Bukake, better than cream
Reaction score
Members Ride
RS Liberty/KTM 250sxf
wow!! nice car man love the rear lights!!! and the rims

SoonToBe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Haha, you wouldn't happen to be from the gong would ya mate? About a month or two I drove past you on numerous ocasions on the weekends. (Cars off the road for awhile now back soon though :) )

I remember one time around the hospital there? Pulling up beside you, stockies on the rear of yours when I had the stockies on mine aswell.

I drive a white VT 99 Exe SS pack also....