Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VT] Project VT: Clubsport Bodykit?

Anders

Reaction score
Current Status: Planning

Hey guys.

I plan on buying a VT Acclaim for a reasonable price. Would it be a good idea to put a Clubby bodykit on?

I've checked out pictures of VT's with Clubby kits on them and they look pretty good.

I've also been told that you would probably only be able to put say 17"'s on VT's cause otherwise it'll scrape against the guard.

Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anders.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Current Status: Planning

Hey guys.

I plan on buying a VT Acclaim for a reasonable price. Would it be a good idea to put a Clubby bodykit on?

I've checked out pictures of VT's with Clubby kits on them and they look pretty good.

I've also been told that you would probably only be able to put say 17"'s on VT's cause otherwise it'll scrape against the guard.

Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anders.
well m8 i have 18s they are fine no scrapping and a clubby kit, i love it but alot of people dont. each to there own if thats what u want go for it mate

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I had 20s on mine no problems. clubby kit will look good. I just bought a clubby front bar for my ss. Genuine one. Dont get the fibreglass crap

genaero20

Reaction score
Members Ride
Genuine HDT VN AERO no 20 of 78
i got a genuine hsv vt clubsport kit off ebay 4 $550 plus a spare genuine front bar ebay is good 4 it will post pics with the kit with 20s on it i got a supercharged vt calais with superlows now problems