Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT stock horn

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
lol arth...........i remember the old days when those dukes of haz air horns were legal in australia and melb.........a mate of mine had a set and i aint bullsh=ting when i say i could hear him from over 2km away.hay batmader how hard is it to take the front bumper off?

batemada

Reaction score
Wellington, New Zealand (Yes i know yet another KI
Members Ride
2009 Gold Calais V Sportwagon
Hey there justbad4you the bumber was very easy to remove on my car, not too sure if it would be the same for your car or not. All i had to remove was 3 screws on top of the bumper that are covered by the cars hood when it is closed and remove 2 screws from the end of the bumper inside the wheel well. Gave the bumper a gentle pull and it came uncliped.

Hope this helps you.

Daniel

Z

ZER0

im pretty sure air horns are legal in qld... as far as musical horns are concerned there legal to have but ilegal to use... which suits me fine, i just have to pick the times i use it!

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Single-not airhorns are fine, muscial air horns aren't. However afaik you cannot legally use your air horn on your factory horn switch (on your steering wheel). You must install a separate switch.

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Yeah? Awesome :D

You can't here in WA last time I checked however let me check again cos I could have been misinformed!

Muttley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Berlina
justbad4you said:
... legal in australia and melb...

lol I always thought Melbourne was in another country. So that's why we call them Mexicans.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
lol muttely........sometimes i would agree with the mexicans.....alians is a good 1 for some of us here in melb.................im not made or crazy >>>>im a melbernian thats why we have 2 heads and 6 eyes,,,,its a fault in the water down here.......im not an animal or an alian..im just a 2 headed melbernian..........lol

vtcommodo3800

Got me a v8!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ SS Thunder
Hey guys, can some one post some pics of where and how they mountedtheir air horns