Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~* VTCOM6 - In Progress *~

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
i like it i think the blue on it suits well and its sumthing different

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Blue Overkill,some highlights are ok,but the previous owner has gone too far.Whatever you decide in relation to the tail lights,please consider the VX garnish.It looks way neater than a painted over,tinted or modified VT garnish.Other than that , nice car.

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Previous owner?
:-D that's my blue overkill.

I will consider the vx garnish. I just didnt like the idea of making my car look too much like something it's not. Its already a cross between a wanna be cobra and a wanna be vx. We have a cool idea for the garnish that I havent seen done before, but I will see how it goes.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Miss-E said:
Previous owner?
:-D that's my blue overkill.

I will consider the vx garnish. I just didnt like the idea of making my car look too much like something it's not. Its already a cross between a wanna be cobra and a wanna be vx. We have a cool idea for the garnish that I havent seen done before, but I will see how it goes.
My misstake,well YOU have gone too far.At times imagination is far better than re-generation(meaning)generating the same image as everyone else.I am refering to your ideas for the garnish.Remember to post some pics of the finished product.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
there isnt even that much blue on it i rekon it looks wicked.
id like to see some pics of the farnish your thinking bout when its done, love seeing different and unique cars

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
i actually kinda like this spoiler...don't like the blue on it though

nice ride Miss-E

E

EcotecVNCalais

No too bad, but lose the spoiler and find some after market 18" and drop it to a nicer ride height

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
beeks said:
Blue Overkill,some highlights are ok,but the previous owner has gone too far.Whatever you decide in relation to the tail lights,please consider the VX garnish.It looks way neater than a painted over,tinted or modified VT garnish.Other than that , nice car.
thats a mater of opinion i would rather a modified garnish to a vx but i would.

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
I acutally like the spoiler with the blue on top... something different.

As for the tail-lights... I would personally get the VX garnish. There is a bloke around the corner with a VT Exec fitted with the Monaro/Altezza assembly on the back. URGH YUK. Looks like ****.

But yeah... I have seen some modified versions without the VX style garnish and they turned out alright. Just paint over the red sections in white and leave the reverse sections visible maybe???