Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx issues

rickburt

Reaction score
i have a vx commodore and i have had to replace the engine bay dash harness since replacing it now i have no headlights no interior lights and the engine will start then die straight after. I would like to mention since i was had to replace the harness so i have decided to put climate control in so i have put a bcm in out of a calais. Any info is greatly appricated

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
i have a vx commodore and i have had to replace the engine bay dash harness since replacing it now i have no headlights no interior lights and the engine will start then die straight after. I would like to mention since i was had to replace the harness so i have decided to put climate control in so i have put a bcm in out of a calais. Any info is greatly appricated
The new BCM needs to linked to the engine computer with a Tech 2 or it will not start, it's a security thing. I don't know if that will help your other problems though.

Last edited:

rickburt

Reaction score
ok will do that but will that fix the problem with the interior lights and the head lights......

rickburt

Reaction score
just wondering will a vt ecu plug straight into a vx engine loom thank you