Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX s6 issues.

D_BLOCK

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VF SS UTE
I need some major help here guys.

Long story short it looks like the new engine is cooked :censored: .
Now those of you that have followed would recall Its run like **** since the missus drove it back from the rebuilder ( and he got told that from day dot). Now after exhausting all his "skills" he said that the engine has overheated, he goes on to say he installs little metal tabs on the side of the cylinder that melt at 120 deg, and mine are melted.
If you guys also recall his contractors put a 40lb cap on my 20lb radiator after a recore which resulted in the system losing 8 cups of water from the drive home (140km) up till i checked it the next morning but not once did it overheat, but it didnt result in the contractors having to foot the bill for a new radiator.

So me and him been going in circles now him saying the missus cooked it me saying it hasnt overheated and if it had of it didnt register on the computer/dash.

He says its not his fault because it "overheated" and its outside the warranty and I said he better fix the ****in thing or im going down there have a word with him.

whats your guys thoughts I really cant afford pay any more into this car and Im leaning towards litigation.

Any imput would be appreciated guys.

D_BLOCK

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VF SS UTE
Bump....

Anyone have any input or can arm me with knowledge that will help my case if I decide to sue?

Michelson4301

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Super6 Utility 5 speed
Bud, this will sound stupid but have you done a voltage drop on the electrical system ?