Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX SII WHITE *Now with red door trim*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
deffinatly looks x10 better man , will be doing this when the whather isnt so shitty!

Too true, was going to do my VY SS pedals today but the weather is balls

damoscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Too true, was going to do my VY SS pedals today but the weather is balls

i know man the wheather for the past week down here has been so S***HIT
try not having your Ps yet and riding an orange moped around in the rain *thumbs down*

damoscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Brought seude off ebay 68 dollars for 5 meters managed to do my own door trims alot of hard work took me around 48 hours to do one door.I had a loose sticker laying around so i took some time and study on how to imprint it on the seude r and it turned out like this, and painted air vent surrounding / door handles

Last edited:

damoscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
cheers bud pretty happy with the outcome
haha the door trims do look sex! , very hard man i wouldnt sugguest doing it i mean you save cash but it takes around 48 hours of solid work to finish one door
iv done two the two back ones arnt done yet . Printing the logo in it was pretty dam hard to haha
Thinking about doing the whole front intake aswel what do you recon? leave it black and airbrush somethin onto it:lock:

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Looks good. But if your gonna go to the effort of blanking out plates in one pic, dont forget to do the rest :)

vnathanx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
cheers bud pretty happy with the outcome
haha the door trims do look sex! , very hard man i wouldnt sugguest doing it i mean you save cash but it takes around 48 hours of solid work to finish one door
iv done two the two back ones arnt done yet . Printing the logo in it was pretty dam hard to haha
Thinking about doing the whole front intake aswel what do you recon? leave it black and airbrush somethin onto it:lock:

haha yeah i might try leather one day :D
yeah mate go for it just get the paint lookin good as i've seen some people just give it a coat of paint and looks crap but im sure you will make it look great, quick question when you put the chrome window moulds in did you find it didnt follow the old moulds line if you know what i mean?? lol cause i put mine on today and theres a bit of a gap between the old one and new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.