Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VXII S for sale

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
ITEM: Holden Commodore VXII S

YEAR: 2002

SERIES: VXII S

BADGE: S

ENGINE: V6 Non SC

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Silver

CONDITION: Good Condition

ODOMETER: 86000

REGO TILL: March 2007

PRICE: $14500 Negotiable

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] any questions don't hesitate to call me or sms me on 0424368348

OTHER INFO: Lowered with king springs, ive just had the brake fluid flushed and the transmission oil and filter changed. It also has a madrel bent cat-back exhaust.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 207
  • P10201642.jpg
    P10201642.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 203
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
Anyone want to make an offer?

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
Anyone at all?? any offer

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
Thanx very much, im just so keen to get a manual v8 but no one wants cars in general these days, im willing to lower the price if i get a good offer.
Thanx very much

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
what else can you tell me about the car? what are the tyres like, does it have a stereo of any sort, any marks on the wheels, and marks or dents on the body? any little bit of info will be appreciated :thumbsup:

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
It has a few dents, most cant be seen unless you look hard to find them with the right amount of light, the back body kit was just re-painted recently by insurance from someone putting a huge scratch on it. The wheels are in good condition only 2 of them have small scratches. Its got a pioneer 5750 mp3 head unit but stock speakers. The seats are all spotless carpet is good to. No cigarette burns i know of due to me not smoking. It does have small drill holes on the part next to the air con controls are, im not sure what you would call that part. That annoyed me at first but you really dont notice it at all. It sounds great, with the 2.5inch cat back exhaust i also removed the rear muffler but it can be put back on because they un bolted it or something along those lines instead of chopping it straight off. Other than that its a pretty great car. I bought it for $23500 about a year and a half ago now. The tires are still good, they are Champiro GT Radial id have to find out how much tread they have left on them, im sure there is still a fair bit left i only got them changed about 10000kms ago
Cheers.