Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY drive line!!!!!

evo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II s 97 manual
Can someone please upload a pic of the under body of a VY SS 5.7L im thinking of buying one just need to see how they are set up!!!! thanx

evo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II s 97 manual
Also need to know the name of the 6 speed manual gear boxes???? can someone please help me out???

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Also need to know the name of the 6 speed manual gear boxes???? can someone please help me out???

Its a T-56 six speed manual.

OZ38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 T5 SDN & VY V6 M35 UTE
T56 Tremec (plate code M6, I think)

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
dude best thing if your wanting to buy one is go and check one out at a dealership or something.. why would checking the driveline out be something one has to do to think about buying one?.. sorry just curious! :)

The VY SS M6 as stated comes with the Tremek M6 down through tailshaft into a 3.45 geared IRS LSD! with the gen III up front of course.. stock 235kw series 1 and 245 for series II

hope it helps :)

DR

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
dude best thing if your wanting to buy one is go and check one out at a dealership or something.. why would checking the driveline out be something one has to do to think about buying one?.. sorry just curious! :)

The VY SS M6 as stated comes with the Tremek M6 down through tailshaft into a 3.45 geared IRS LSD! with the gen III up front of course.. stock 235kw series 1 and 245 for series II

hope it helps :)

DR

DR, I think from memory you've got a good undercarriage shot of yours? When you were getting your exhaust done or something?

I thought it was a weird request too, but hey, whatever floats your boat...