Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Executive Front Bumper Removal

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Hey all, just wanted to know how i would go about taking off the front bumper on my vy executive? Mount points etc?

StormVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm Ute
Not sure if it helps (as I dont know much about executives) but this may be relevant.

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Ahh cheers mate :)
I was looking everywhere for tips n stuff but this should do...i shouldnt have any problems getting it off, just wanted to know where to start and what to look out for.
Im taking out the stock plastic inserts in my front bumper and im gunna line the back of it with some black mesh...should look good!

Harrison

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VYII 3.8L A4
Ahh cheers mate :)
I was looking everywhere for tips n stuff but this should do...i shouldnt have any problems getting it off, just wanted to know where to start and what to look out for.
Im taking out the stock plastic inserts in my front bumper and im gunna line the back of it with some black mesh...should look good!

post some pics when your done im pretty curious!

Asa Spades

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Will do...im also taking off the door moulds/strips so ill post up photos of how i went with both in my rides section

Harrison

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VYII 3.8L A4
Will do...im also taking off the door moulds/strips so ill post up photos of how i went with both in my rides section

great, i noticed today my passenger side door strip is starting to peel but i kinda like them on it really breaks the colour up well.. you may just change my opinion though ;)