Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Holden workshop manual for cruise control

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
thats how you made it out to be. Can't believe you were considering charging for a manual that is already in breach of copyright. Smart cookie.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
Cookie?
If you actually read the thread I said I wasn't going to charge people, I considered it for about 1 day.
If people want it, they can have it. I just can't find a site that will host a 4.7GB zipped file lol.

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
4.7gb???? HOLY ****. All my commy manuals wouldn't be more then 2.0gb total.
I've got all the official holden PDF manuals from VR-VZ including HSV and Stato's, and the book format manuals from VC-VP that have been scanned into PDF.

What else do you have other than commodores?

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
nah mine is only vt-vz and rodeo, astra etc.
i dunno the guy i got it off worked for the company that made the electronic manuals for holden and he got from the first electronic one was made (VT) and when he left the company was when they just did the VZ so he only has up to that. its got stato and hsv etc, all this other **** too that i havent even had a chance to look at lol.
its an actual program that you have to install onto your computer, but i just use the pdf's that are all linked together (like 7 just to get to how to pull out the dash on a vy lets say lol)

i can burn you a disc if you want and snail mail it to you? im sure youll have more use for it than i do, hardly get time to take **** apart with work n uni atm. but as you read in the other thread from that guy who works for holden, its what they use everyday haha,

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
sounds like what I've already got, but my VR-VT ones aren't PDF they are some special program that you have to install. The VY - VZ one you can install or you can just view the pdf.s linked together. If your VR-VT are pdfs then that would be great to get a copy

Jeremy-J

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive Wagon
In case anyone is still interested here's the complete VY cruise control install manual as a single PDF file.

Attachments

• VY_Cruise_Control Manual.pdf
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 225