Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY or VZ SS Rims?

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
why dont you go for the 6.0l vz ss rims. same as the cv8z rims

thats them photoshoped onto my vp

Attachments

• DSC0226022.jpg
    DSC0226022.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 2,651

brentmc

Custom: Better than stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYS S1
ok, so i was going to take new pics but I haven't had time....the ones i've attached were taken a few months ago now, they aren't the greatest but they give you idea you're looking for....

the car has since been lowered and looks a lot better but taking photos requires effort :yeah:

Attachments

• vzssonvys1.jpg
    vzssonvys1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 665
  • vzssonvys2.jpg
    vzssonvys2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,048
  • vzssonvys3.jpg
    vzssonvys3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 541

limp5

Reaction score
ok, so i was going to take new pics but I haven't had time....the ones i've attached were taken a few months ago now, they aren't the greatest but they give you idea you're looking for....

the car has since been lowered and looks a lot better but taking photos requires effort :yeah:

hey mate i love your ride, i just bought a hothouse SC but im debating the same thing....which wheels. if possible do you have any pics of it side on please! this would be a great help in deciding.
BTW your car looks very nice since being lowered. did you use king or pedders?
thanks
glen

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
SSZ rims look very nice, VZ SS doesnt show off as much and VY rims, they look nice!

G

GzGenIII

I put VZ SS 18's on my car and I think they look pretty good. My personal opinion is that the VZ SS rims look better then the VY SS but everyone is different!n Ultimately it comes down to what you think looks the best.

I'm thinking of going to 19" VY HSV GTS rims soon for something different. I have a lowered VY II Berlina, I think it would look sweet as.