Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy senator/hsv binacle and gauges?

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
From what i read the scan gauges plug straight into the computer, shoudl work on all commodroes I think I'vew been after a set for ages for my SS but that will have to wait til after the edit is done... more power first nice gauges later..

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
here's the email i got back, will help answer some of the questions to how it plugs in etc.

Hi Ben, thank you for your enquiry. I do not sell the pods unfortunately but may look at this down the track.Cost for a dual setup is $580 delivered to your door. This will show 4engine parameters at once (or more if you cycle a gauge) and allow you toprogram two warning lights, one for say a shift light and the other for oilpressure warning or over temp etc. They are the easiest gauge to wire up as you just plug straight into theOBDII port and away you go, no other connections as it gets power and alldata from the computer. In relation to your SC, I don't think it will read this natively as yourcomputer was not originally intended for a supercharger fitment although youcan buy an aftermarket boost sensor and wire up to one of the two analogueinputs to give you boost. I hope this information helps, feel free to ask any further questions. Regards, Robert Mellor.XTreme Auto Gauges Australia Pty Ltd

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
interesting, I heard you can order the binnacles for $80 same look as hsv ones but screw in. (thats dodgy), hsv ones are $200 for the binnacle, I have an autometer air/fuel ratio gauge and I'm gonna buy a vac gauge to put beside it. gauges are around $120 my air/fuel was $160.

HSVKEV260R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY1 HSV Clubsport R8 M6