Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vy standard audio..

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
421452_340_full.jpg

This is a VX Clubby with the above mentioned pocket , it is painted silver to match the dash , usually they are black.

R

Ryano

That looks trick! The silver on silver looks awesome!
Thats the Mazda one?

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Yep. I think its from the Mazda 6.

O

OHMYVY

you can buy they made for vy now (pontiac gto) $80 i am getting one fitted on tuesday. i will post pic's up when i can.

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
I did one today but I forgot my bloody camera !!!
Very easy to fit and the look very tidy , however the colour is a little different , live with it but :)
$80 sounds a bit steep ?
Retail is $66 and we sell for bout $50 , might want to query that price.

S

shane0o7

went to autobarn brissie and bought the new model clarion mp3 unit came with wiring harness to fit the vy and also the facia! ;) yeah ok i scammed them!

R

Ratty

Hey but can you still use the controls on the steering wheel? Front what I am lead to believe once you install a 3rd party HU you loose the steering wheel controls and the screen updates on the centre lcd in the dash? anyone who has updated thier HU know if this is true or not???

O

OHMYVY

you can get a module thing so the buttons do work on da steering wheel. (well most well knowen brands) dont know about the screen on the dash though. i will let you know soon.

R

Ratty

OHMYVY said:
you can get a module thing so the buttons do work on da steering wheel. (well most well knowen brands) dont know about the screen on the dash though. i will let you know soon.

Sweet, that would be great. I am thinking about changing the HU as is a good mate of mine (he has a VY Ute Series I S) So would be great to get as much info as I could :)

Cheers

~shellee~

Reaction score
OHMYVY said:
WOW..I GOT TOLD IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP THE CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL..