Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Clubsport R8 LS2

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Looks good the wheels go well with it, nice find.

Thanks guys. Still needs a bit of work to get it where id like it, but we will see how it goes. The thing gets driven maybe once a week so spending big on it isnt really a smart move lol.

I would love to get a set of pentagons on there. I think that would finish it of, maybe some coilovers too but not sure what the advatages are.

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
If you ever want to get rid of the gts wheels give us a yell would be very keen. Had coilovers all round on my ss very good with handling anything else feels like turning captin cooks boat. Very hard on the road when set up for handling but that the price u pay i guess.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Awesome ride man. I love the gts rims. Just make sure you keep them shadow chrome, can't stand it when people paint them gloss black. Looks so much better the way they are.

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Guys,

I think i have had a change of plans. The car is for sale. Call me on 0431076532 if intrested. Im looking for offers around 30K. Just spent 8k on cam and stall. Less then 2000km old!! Car comes with full books and i will have the 100,000km service done soon.

cheers,

Mitchamus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais 5 Litre
whats the name of this colour. Its not tiga mica, is it Hacket gold like the VXs?

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
I think it's called FUSION from memory?