Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Commodore EXEC/SVZ Wiring

darksidewa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ
Does anyone have any idea what the multiway connector behind the glove box and to the left is?

It looks like it has 16 pins, its mounting to a support brace for the dash and the wiring loom seems to go up the pillar.

I have been told by one parts dept that this is an auxillary connection for a diagnostic computer, but after looking at the colors on the wires I beleive it to be the connector that allows foot well lights and glove box lighting.

There are obviously some other circuits on the connector , maybe for the map lights.

The wiring is predominantly brown and yellow (similar to the multiway connector in the console).

If this is a connector for glove box / footwell etc, can someone give me a part number for the patching harness that plugs into it? I assume this connector would be used on Calais etc.

Thank you in advance

Atreidae

(Was an) Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SIDI
Vss and other connections for satnav are on this plug from memory also alot of the holden assist gear gets stuck in that section of the dash so maybe some communication wires for that too.
hope thats helpful