Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Factory Bluetooth passcode.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
I'm trying to pair my new nokia 6700 classic to my holden bluetooth and I've tried the usual default numbers like 0000 and 1234 and others but keep getting the same answer:
"WRONG NUMBER USE THE SAME PASSCODE FOR BOTH DEVICES"

HELP!!!

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Is that the radio code or the security code as I have tried the radio code without success.

Trevhead62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline Ute. 2011.
What brand is it? The one I have in my VZ Calais is a Nokia CK-7W - something.....

The default passcode for it is double zero double zero.

I was going to upload the user guide for it but its a little too big-a-file for this forum's maximum for pdf files. sorry.

:idea3: Make sure no other phone has bluetooth turned on to connect at the same time you are pairing your phone.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
What brand is it? The one I have in my VZ Calais is a Nokia CK-7W - something.....

The default passcode for it is double zero double zero.

I was going to upload the user guide for it but its a little too big-a-file for this forum's maximum for pdf files. sorry.

:idea3: Make sure no other phone has bluetooth turned on to connect at the same time you are pairing your phone.

Its the factory fitted bluetooth, I've been told I may need to remove it and send it to Lumen through Holden for a software upgrade.
I was told by the previous owner that it had been upgraded for his phone at the time and my Nokia6300 worked with the factroy bluetooth but this 6700 needs 2.1 version so maybe my car unit needs upgrading again.