Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz power window switch ?

adamcawood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hi all can some one tell me what the switch it's self would be called not the whole circut board with the 4 switches just a single switch on its own and can the be purchased?

Thanks in advance

adamcawood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I'm wanting to repair one by desoldering the broken one and soldering the new one :)

dradyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 auto/custom
Whats wrong with the switch, i learnt the hard way when mine broke and then got kmart to replace it for $90. After installing new door speakers, i've found out its just a plug and play module that you could easily do yourself, just buy one off ebay Holden VY VZ WK WL Rear Window Switch | eBay

adamcawood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
The switch won't work for drivers window rest are fine I've seen it on a few cars now just tring to find a cheap fix and hopfully help some other people on the way :)

adamcawood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I unplugged the door loom and connected 12v to a couple wires and it goes down change the wires around it goes up

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
did you apply power inside the door or inside the car? If you did it inside the door you still need to confirm the wiring inside the door boot itself... a common fail point.

illlusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
cant buy it on its own comes as a complete unit there real cheap now days look on ebay seen them as low as $60 for brand new