Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS headlights fit the VZ Commodore wagon?

heidii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Wagon
$400 Sounds good to me!
A holden dealer told me this Troy as well as a car wrecker! He wouldnt sell me the ones he had, for this reason, i was soo p***ed! Other holdens dealers have been unsure and one other holden dealer said i would need the SS bumper.
Ahh well, hail the holden-expert :bow:
Can't wait till i start hotting up my Holden :dance:

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
one other holden dealer said i would need the SS bumper.

This is where all my faith goes right out the window :bang: you VZ DOES NOT need the SS bumper.

heidii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Wagon
"Please lord, Give me the strength to put up with people who are going to p i s s me off today! "

LOVE IT!

heidii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Wagon
This is where all my faith goes right out the window :bang: you VZ DOES NOT need the SS bumper.

Yes, well you would think that these "HOLDEN DEALERS" would know wouldnt you. Pretty bad that they are that badly educated on their own cars :realangry

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
$400 Sounds good to me!
A holden dealer told me this Troy as well as a car wrecker! He wouldnt sell me the ones he had, for this reason, i was soo p***ed! Other holdens dealers have been unsure and one other holden dealer said i would need the SS bumper.
Ahh well, hail the holden-expert :bow:
Can't wait till i start hotting up my Holden :dance:

Hi Heidii, yehh they are a straight swap,no no extra holes needed, yehh they are $800 for a set brand new of the shelve from holden. i swapped them over when i bought my SV6(as part of the sweetner)and my car came with executive normal lights. see ""my baby"".

Cheers
Baracuda

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
"Please lord, Give me the strength to put up with people who are going to p i s s me off today! "

LOVE IT!

When I deal with it on a daily basis I am praying 24/7 lol