Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SSZ/CV8 (same) 18" rims on a VR

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
that's the way it works, you'll search for months and think you've gotten the best and cheapest deal, then the next day you'll find it much cheaper! oh and by the way your speedo will read lower than what you are doing, eg when it says you are doing 100 you may be doing 105 so to be safe stay just under the limit.

unless the outer diameter of the tyre is the same as the old ones

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
P.S I`m kicking myself after purchasing these wheels cause they are second hand and 2 of them have parking rashs and 1 has a small scratch I purchased just the rims for $600+ $230 freight acompany that with 5 nexen tyres + freight $800 and centre caps $35.00 plus locknuts (the guy will send me for free) thats $1,665 and the reason I`m kicking myself I just found on ebay a set of brand new ones (that includes centres) with new nankangs and locknuts for $1,460 + $100 freight...........live and learn or what?

I know what you mean mate but yeah best to do all the searching around you can before you commit... I got my cv8z rims last may for $1590 brand new with brand new nankang rubber, centre caps, included fitting and balancing as well. The place i got em from ship aus wide, cost being between $60-$120 depending on location. Perhaps sell off those ones you've got and get something you'll be 100% happy with.

levymetal, next day you'll find the same thing much cheaper isnt always true, got my VE SSV 19's (wheels only) for $795, havent seen any price come close to that yet :w00t: