Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 air intake?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Well looks are a personal preference, performance bang for buck would be to leave the standard airbox or get an airbox from a HSV. If your loaded and your weekend car is an Aston Martin Vantage, i urge you to try all the CAI and find out which one actually does what they say it does... I think you will find $300 for a Pod in a box wont get you as much difference as $300 spent on some new diff gears, or replacing that tacky steering wheel with an SS one. Half that will find you with some darker windows or a nice set of seat covers to protect that interior.

I guess what im getting at in the long run is that why waste your money on something that will have such a minimal, if any, impact on your vehicle when there is so much more out there that will advantage you in so many better ways.

VZ05LUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ LUMINA
Get a VZ/VY HSV airbox. I got one of em a few months back, even more responsive than the two hole mod.

Hi, Can you please tell if that the part VY/VZ Hsv airbox can be purchased from Holden, If so what the part number.
I have a VZ V6, I just want to buy the bottom of the airbox so to have 2 holes.