Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ ute indicator sticking

pezouni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
Problem solved cheaply

Hi guys, had the same problem with my Vz Commodore, after pricing up a new BCM i decided to do some research and sourced the parts to fix my own.
If anyone needs this problem fixed, send me an email and i'll let you know how to go about it.
Rough cost is about $100 and trust me it works, gauranteed!!!

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
$100????

LOL!!!! Jeez, Mate they saw you coming from a mile away!! (sorry, but that's a bit out of the ball-park....)

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
not really Greg, i charge $150 to rework them

gargougaflex

My other car isnt hybrid
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SSV Redline Sportwagon + VZ Monaro CV8 M6
my Monaro started doing it recently too - seemed to be warmer weather, but then just started doing it constantly - even the hazard lights would flash each side at a different speed. I took her to the local dealer and he 'reset the computer' (or whatever the hell they do) and she's been fine since. didn't cost me a thing either....

svsex

big blue
Reaction score
Members Ride
190 sv6
thats my exact problem, in warmer weather. um gota look into resetting my computer. hahaha thanks

mdmatt

mdmatt
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 LS1 Auto VZ SSZ 328.6rwhp
my VT did it, all my dash lights came on and the aircon didn't work the whole lot, it was the BCM and cost me $400 to replace.. hasn't had a problem since..

roddyduck68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hi there, we have the same issue with the BCM and holden want to charge approx. $550.00 to fix problem, can you help us.

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon
FYI, I have sourced the relay inside the BCM, that is usually responsible for the indicators sticking on when the vehicle is locked. Have already supplied some relays to various folk, and it has fixed the problem in their vehicles. PM me for details.

Tickles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ clubsport R8
Sticking indicator

Hi guys, had the same problem with my Vz Commodore, after pricing up a new BCM i decided to do some research and sourced the parts to fix my own.
If anyone needs this problem fixed, send me an email and i'll let you know how to go about it.
Rough cost is about $100 and trust me it works, gauranteed!!!

Hey mate. I have the same problem with my rhs indicator staying on. Thought it might be a relay. Could you let me know how I can fix this. Cheers

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute